Ingredients for four people
- 8 slices of bread
- 2 spoons of mayonnaise
- 1 ripe tomato
- Rio Mare Black Olives Paté e Rio Mare Tuna Paté
- 60g of fresh creamy cheese
1. Remove the crust from the bread, dice the tomato and mix it with the mayonnaise.
2. Spread the cream cheese on 2 slices of bread and squeeze some blobs of olive paté on top. Cover with another 2 slices of bread and add an abundant layer of paté. Proceed with another 2 slices of bread and this time add the tomato and mayonnaise mix. Close with the remaining 2 slices of bread.
3. Cut the layered sandwiches into 4 and run them through with wooden skewers. Eat straight away or cover in cling film until serving time.